Published on August 30, 2019
- The demolition of building number 5, next to the railway line, was completed.
- Half of building number 7, also next to the railway line and the last remaining structure, was demolished.
- Eleven containers of demolition debris were transported to the subsurface solid waste containment site operated by the RIGMRBM near Cowansville.
- Ten containers of metal waste were sent for recycling.
- Artifacts relating to the former Filtex factory were saved and relocated by Town employees.
- For questions or comments concerning the Filtex demolition please contact the Public Works Secretary, Jessica Savard, by phone at 450 538-2290 or by email to [email protected]
- You can consult the summary of the key facts regarding the demolition process of the former Filtex factory, published 26 July, by clicking here.