Filtex : weekly update – September 3 to 6, 2019
- The demolition of building 7 next to the railway line, was completed.
- All Filtex structures have now been demolished.
- No damage was incurred to the infrastructure surrounding the demolition site. Congratulations to the operators of the 2 mechanical excavator.
- Four containers of demolition debris were transported to the subsurface solid waste containment site operated by the RIGMRBM near Cowansville.
- 5 containeers of metal waste were sent for recycling.
- All artifacts relating to the former Filtex factory have now been recovered.
- The security fence now surrounds the entire perimeter of the demolition site.
- A representative of the CMQR railway company has been present at the demolition site to ensure railway safety.