Town of Sutton is a municipality of 4,000 permanent residents and over 3,500 vacationers. Known for providing an enviable living environment for citizens and the many tourists who stay there, thanks to goals based on the principle of sustainable development and the protection of landscapes.
The Town of Sutton is looking for someone to fill the following position:
Animator at the Sutton School Gymnasium
(for baby gym activity)
Under the authority of the Recreation and Community Life Coordinator, the Instructor of the baby gym is in charge of the planification, animation and evaluation of the activities under his responsibility.
- Ensure the entertainment of the groups under his responsibility;
- Ensure the smooth running of activities at the gym;
- Plan, animate and evaluate the activities in the gym with different clienteles (children, adults, families);
- Act as a resource person for his animation groups;
- Prepare equipment and organize sports activities;
- Any other related tasks.
Employment requierments :
- Good command of spoken French and English;
- Have experience in animation or education (an asset).
Qualities and skills sought:
- Enjoy working with children 0-5 years;
- Have an interest in physical activity;
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Be dynamic, autonomous, creative and resourceful;
- Be able to organize, plan and animate activities.
Salary and Employment conditions :
- Salary to be discussed;
- Hours: Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
- Contract from January to April and from September to December
Application deadline date:
Interested candidates must submit their curriculum vitae before 9:00 a.m. on Friday November 15, 2019, to the attention of the Recreation and Community Life Coordinator at [email protected] .
The Town of Sutton would like to thank all applicants. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.