Job offer: Assistant lifeguards and lifeguards at the Sutton pool!
the assistant lifeguard or lifeguard at the Sutton pool
we are looking for!
Are you looking for an enchanting setting to work in this summer?
Woul you like to be part of a dynamic team?
Do you have a Bronze Cross, National LIfeguard and/or Water Safety instructor certification?
Join our team of assistant lifeguards and lifeguards at the Sutton pool!
Who are we?
Located in the Brome-Missisquoi MRC, in the Eastern Townships, the town of Sutton is a charming municipality of over 4,000 permanent residents and 3,500 vacationers. It is known for offering a living environment that is highly appreciated by its citizens and its many tourists, notably thanks to its
many natural, recreational and cultural attractions, but also to its community dynamism. Anchored in a sustainable development and landscape protection approach, the municipal team deploys all its energy and skills to preserve the quality of its services.
What will you do?
- Provide supervision at the Sutton pool
- Participate in lifeguard training
- Prepare and conduct swimming lessons (with Water Safety Instructor certification)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Verify the maintenance of the premises
- Participate in lifeguard teamwork
Who are we looking for?
To fulfill the requirements of the position, you must:
- Hold a Bronze Cross, National Lifeguard and/or Water Safety Instructor certification
- Have a good knowledge of English and French
- Be available throughout the summer
- Have a sense of teamwork and responsibility
What are your benefits?
- Fixed schedule throughout the summer (June to end of August), possibility of part-time and full-time work
- Competitive salary starting at:
- 16$/hour (assistant-lifeguard)
- $18.70/hour (lifeguard)
- $19.90/hour (water safety instructor)
If you want to take up the challenge, apply immediately by sending us your resume with your cover letter mentioning the position title by email to:
Town of Sutton
11 Principale Street South
Sutton (Quebec) J0E 2K0
The position will remain open until filled.
All applications will be acknowledged, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!