Job offer: Day camp counselor
Do you want to spend the summer outdoors? You have a lot of energy and you like to organize activities?
Join the Town of Sutton’s municipal day camp team and let your creativity flow all summer long!
This summer you want to:
- Lead and supervise a group of children while ensuring their safety;
- Organize activities according to the themes of each week;
- Be a positive leader and a role model for the children;
- Organize activities for the daycare service
- Provide an unforgettable summer for the children!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is over 15 years old
- Has a sense of responsibility
- Is dynamic and has leadership skills
- Is bilingual (English and French)
- Enjoys working with children!
- Is available from June 24 to August 20
- A competitive salary starting at $17.30 / hour;
- A preliminary training of several days paid, to meet your colleagues and prepare your summer
- 35 to 40 hours per week, with a variable schedule between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- An enchanting work environment, in the beautiful Goyette-Hill Park, all summer long!
Apply now, by filling out our form! No resume required.
We look forward to working with you this summer!