Job offer: Head Lifeguard
Want to spend the summer outdoors? Do you want to take on new challenges? Are you interested in supporting the aquatic coordinator and coaching the pool team?
Join the Town of Sutton pool team and have an unforgettable summer!
This summer you want to:
- Help organize trainings
- Supervise the lifeguard team and swimming lessons
- Work in collaboration with the aquatic coordinator
- Ensure user satisfaction
- Provide swimming lessons
- Ensure the supervision of the pool
We are looking for someone who:
- Is over 17 years old
- Has a National Lifeguard and Swimming Instructor certification
- Has a sense of responsibility and leadership
- Is bilingual (English and French)
- Is available from June 24 to August 20
- A competitive salary starting at $23.65 / hour
- Full-time schedule (35 to 40 hours per week) or part-time
- Paid preliminary training to meet your colleagues and prepare for your summer
- Weekly paid training sessions
Apply now, by filling out our form! No resume required.
We look forward to working with you this summer!