Application for financial support for recreation and community organizations
Please refer to the Politique de reconnaissance et de soutien aux organismes communautaires, culturels et de loisirs et de sports (in French only) as well as the Procedure to follow (in French only) before completing this form. You must ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria (in French only) before completing the application.
There are two types of support, support of the project and operating support. Your application will be evaluated and classsified according to the type of support submitted in your application.
You must submit the registration form online with the necessary resolutions and documents Deadline to apply for 2019 grants : October 9, 2019
Reminder of the documents to be attached with the form
- Copy of the organization’s Charter
- Copy of most recent financial statements
- Copy of the minutes of the last general meeting
- Copy of the letter (template available in Word format) signed including the resolution of the Board of Directors. of the organization designating the project’s contact person and the person designated to sign, for and on behalf of the organization.
- All documents deemed relevant by the promoters may be submitted to the Evaluation Committee, such as photos, plans, letters of support, curriculum vitae, business plans, strategic plans, etc.
It is mandatory to apply the file naming convention for the Web:
- Allowed characters are the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numerals (0, 1, 2, …, 9), the dot (.), the underscore (_) and the hyphen (-).
- File names must not contain special characters, accented characters, and no space. Some special characters (apostrophe, quotation marks, parenthesis, etc.) prevent the proper upload of your file.