The Public Works Department wishes to remind you of the following:
- Separate your material before coming to the Ecocentre;
- Only residential material is accepted;
- No commercial material is accepted;
- The content of the trailers accepted at the Ecocentre must be of a maximum volume of 64 cubic feet, the equivalent of a residential type trailer approximately 4 feet x 8 feet x 2 feet (1.8 cubic meters);
- HHW (Household Hazardous Waste) (paint and oil) must be in their original containers and in a maximum quantity of 8 cubic feet or the equivalent of 8 gallons of paint.
- Household garbage. The Ecocentre is not a landfill!
Ecocentre employees reserve the right to refuse a citizen that does not respect the prescribed quantities and the operation rules.