Support for Community Organizations
Types of support
The Town of Sutton offers support to community organizations. This support can take different forms:
- Research and advice on things like how to promote activities, and organizational development;
- Guidance and referral to programs and agencies that support development and could help organizations carry out their missions.
- Help getting projects off the ground
- Logistical support when organizing events (coordination with public works for le prêt d’équipement et son installation, etc.).
- Financial contributions from the municipality via Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy and the municipal component of the Pacte Rural;
- Dissemination of information about funding programs to help support organizations;
- Moral support for funding applications made to other backers.
Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy
Deadline to apply for 2019 grants : October 9, 2019
Procedure and forms
Events, Special Activities or Festivals
The Town of Sutton will lend out certain types of municipal equipment to organizations, if available. For more information on borrowing municipal equipment, please fill out the following form: