Support for Organizations - Recreation and Sports
Types of support
The Town of Sutton offers support to recreation and sports organizations. This support can take different forms:
- Research and advice on things like how to promote activities, and organizational development;
- Guidance and referral to programs and agencies that support development and could help organizations carry out their missions.
- Help getting projects off the ground
- Logistical support when organizing events (coordination with public works for le prêt d’équipement et son installation, etc.).
- Financial contributions from the municipality via Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy and the municipal component of the Pacte Rural;
- Dissemination of information about funding programs to help support organizations;
- Moral support for funding applications made to other backers.
Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy
Deadline to apply for grants: November 19, 2021 - 11:59 pm