Deployment of optical fibre—update as of June 17, 2022
IHR Telecom has revised its deployment schedule of optical fibre in Brome-Missisquoi MRC, as well as its color-coded geographic map.
The construction of the network is progressing in the two projects being deployed in the MRC :
- In particular in these municipalities for the BPI project:
- West Bolton (+10%)
- Brome Lake (+2%)
- The Brome Lake head-end is now lit which gives service to several hundred homes that are attached to it. Work continues of the line, which will allow several hundred more to be served shortly;
- For the Lightning II addresses, the construction of the network is progressing very well overall;
- The number of doors served is now 6660;
- An increase of 621 doors since the last schedule update;
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It is imperative that citizens contact IHR Telecom in advance to express their interest in obtaining their services in order to be considered in the installation schedule.
If you wish to benefit from fiber optics when it becomes available, you must first contact IHR Customer Service by phone at 450-346-0057 or 1-888-346-0057, or complete the online registration form at https://ihrtelecom.com/inscription/. Once the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date.