Changes to the conduct of Council meetings beginning with the March 30, 2022 meeting at 5:00 p.m.
Citizens are advised of the new rules for the conduct of Town Council meetings, which will be implemented for the Special Council Meeting on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 and the April 6, 2022 meeting.
- There are no longer any seating limits, other than the capacity of the room, so reservations are no longer required.
- No more questions will be permitted in writing in advance: in accordance with the Act, only questions asked in person during the meeting will be accepted (written questions are only possible in municipalities with 20 or more councillors).
- Public consultations on by-law modifications, register signatures, citizen comments on minor exemptions or conditional uses shall be conducted in person at the time and place specified in the public notice, for any public notice published after March 25, 2022.
Reminder for the March 30 Special Council Meeting at 5:00 p.m.
- To view the agenda for the meeting, click HERE.
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- YouTube Viewing: The meeting will be recorded and streamed on the Town’s YouTube channel in the Council Meetings section.