Deployment of optical fibre—update as of January 14, 2022
IHR Télécom has released its latest update.
Here are the advances highlighted by IHR with its calendar update:
- Several permits were received in West Bolton (+7%), Brome Lake (+4%), Bromont (+3%);
- The connection continues to evolve in Frelighsburg with an increase of 10%;
- The construction of the network has particularly advanced on the Brigham (+11%), Brome Lake (+10%) and Sutton (+10%) sides;
- The Brome Lake head end is in place;
- The East Farnham head-end is in place;
- The total number of doors having access to IHR Telecom’s high speed network in Brome-Missisquoi is now 5110;
- An increase of 100 doors since the last schedule update;
REMINDER: Citizens must register their desire for IHR services in advance to be considered for facilities.
If you wish to benefit from fiber optics when it becomes available, you must first contact IHR Customer Service by phone at 450-346-0057 or 1-888-346-0057, or complete the online registration form at https://ihrtelecom.com/inscription/. Once the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date.