Deployment of optical fibre—update as of March 15, 2022
Details on the progress of the address deployment phases of the Lightning II project will be added to the schedule when the addresses are confirmed (process still underway).
Here are the advances highlighted by IHR Télécom with its calendar update:
- Significant progress was made on network construction in 8 municipalities:
Brome Lake (+3%)
West Bolton (+5%)
- The reception of permits is completed in West Bolton;
- The thaw which will allows to start various excavation projects necessary for the fiber optic project in Brome-Missisquoi;
- The IHR Telecom network in Abercorn is now complete!
- The total number of doors with access to IHR Telecom’s high speed network in Brome-Missisquoi is now 5863;
- An increase of 60 doors since the last update of the calendar;
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It is imperative that citizens contact IHR Telecom in advance to express their interest in obtaining their services in order to be considered in the installation schedule.
If you wish to benefit from fiber optics when it becomes available, you must first contact IHR Customer Service by phone at 450-346-0057 or 1-888-346-0057, or complete the online registration form at https://ihrtelecom.com/inscription/. Once the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date.