Deployment of optical fibre—update as of April 19, 2022
IHR Telecom has revised its deployment schedule: the dates for the arrival of its services in each municipality have been revised and a color-coded geographic map of the deployment plan has also been designed. It will be updated as municipalities are served.
Here are the advances highlighted by IHR Télécom with its calendar update:
- Network construction continues to progress in the following municipalities:
Brome Lake (+6%)
West Bolton (+4%)
- The weather has allowed some excavation work to be done and more is planned in the coming weeks;
- The last permit for the municipality of Sutton has been issued!
- Increase of 65 doors since the last update of the calendar;
- The total number of doors with access to IHR Telecom’s high speed network in Brome-Missisquoi is now 5928;
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It is imperative that citizens contact IHR Telecom in advance to express their interest in obtaining their services in order to be considered in the installation schedule.
If you wish to benefit from fiber optics when it becomes available, you must first contact IHR Customer Service by phone at 450-346-0057 or 1-888-346-0057, or complete the online registration form at https://ihrtelecom.com/inscription/. Once the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date.