Deployment of optical fibre—update as of January 19, 2023
IHR Telecom has revised its deployment schedule of optical fibre in Brome-Missisquoi MRC.
- The Christmas storm affected some residents served in the Brome-Missisquoi territory due to the breakdowns that occurred on the network.
- The construction of the fibre optic network is now complete for all projects in Brome-Missisquoi.
- The increase in addresses served continues to grow in the Towns of:
- West Bolton (+9%) for the BPI project
- West Bolton: all the addresses that were in the Éclair II project are now served.
- Sutton (+4%) for the BPI project
- Sutton: Only a few addresses remain to be served to complete the Éclair II project.
- Brome Lake (+1%) for the BPI project
- Brome Lake: All addresses that were in the Éclair II project are now served.
- Brigham (+55%) for the Lightning II project
- The number of doors served by the Brome-Missisquoi Connect to Innovate and Éclair II projects is now 11,067
- An increase of 130 doors since the last update of the schedule.
Please check the Deployment page to check the availability of the service at your address.
Contact IHR Télécom
Telephone at 450 346-0057 or 1 888 346-0057
Facebook IHR Télécom