Deployment of optical fibre—update as of October 24, 2022
IHR Telecom has revised its deployment schedule of optical fibre in Brome-Missisquoi MRC.
- Fiber optic projects have been completed in the following towns:
- East Farnham
- In Dunham, 36 additional homes now have access to IHR Telecom’s fibre optic network. They are actively working to complete the network to provide service to the remaining unserved addresses on Chemin de la Grande-Ligne, Chemin des Trois-Paroisses and Chemin Jenne. The network to bring service to these addresses is coming from the neighboring city.
- Construction is complete in Brigham, Bromont and Pike River.
- In Brome Lake, a road accident had caused an infrastructure failure which was finally repaired, allowing the completion of the network.
- IHR Telecom’s high-speed Internet network is currently available in new homes in the towns of:
- West Bolton (+34%)
- Sutton (+12%)
- Brome Lake (+8%)
- Bromont (+4%)
- The number of doors served by the projects Branché pour Innover combined with the volet Éclair II in Brome-Missisquoi is now 8594 homes;
- This represents an increase of 545 doors since the last update of the calendar.
Please note that IHR Telecom is currently working on a schedule with new projections. You will be notified as soon as it is released. Please check the Deployment page for future deployment updates.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: It is imperative that citizens contact IHR Telecom in advance to express their interest in obtaining their services in order to be considered in the installation schedule.
If you wish to benefit from fiber optics when it becomes available, you must first contact IHR Customer Service by phone at 450-346-0057 or 1-888-346-0057, or complete the online registration form at https://ihrtelecom.com/inscription/. Once the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date.