SAAQ services will be interrupted throughout Quebec from December 16, 2022, to January 3, 2023
INFORMATION FROM THE BROME-MISSIQUOI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – SAAQ services will be interrupted throughout Quebec from December 16 at 5:00 p.m. until January 3, 2023. This suspension of services will take place throughout the province to allow the SAAQ to deploy a new transactional component.
The public is invited to plan their transactions, as the following services will NOT be AVAILABLE from December 16 at 5:00 p.m. until January 3, 2023 at all SAAQ offices in the province of Quebec.
- Release of driver records
- Response to requests for driver’s record attestation
- Response to requests from the Quebec Police Information Center
- Validation of the right to drive and the right to trade
- Replacement of lost/stolen license
- Release of a seized vehicle