Deployment of optical fibre—update as of November 15, 2022
IHR Telecom has revised its deployment schedule of optical fibre in Brome-Missisquoi MRC.
The deployment schedule now shows IHR Telecom’s new goals for serving the addresses listed on the various projects.
Here are the main points since the last update:
- Completed fiber projects in the towns of:
- Bedford Canton
- Increase in addresses served in the towns of:
- West Bolton (+3%)
- Brigham (+6%)
- Sutton (+33%)
- Brome Lake (+12%)
- With the final Lightning II permit for Brigham now obtained, construction of the network at this location can now proceed;
- Construction of the network has continued to advance in Brigham (+10%);
- Network construction is complete in West Bolton;
- The number of doors served by the Brome-Missisquoi Connect to Innovate and Lightning II projects is now 9716;
- An increase of 1122 doors since the last update of the schedule;
Please check the Deployment page to check the availability of the service at your address.
Contact IHR Télécom
Telephone at 450 346-0057 or 1 888 346-0057
Facebook IHR Télécom