Town Council meeting on July 5 to be held at Saint-André Church
As announced last Friday, the Town has evaluated the various options available in order to be able to accommodate as many people as possible at the next Council meeting on July 5, 2021. Since the Eastern Townships health and social services region went yellow and then green, the Town can now hold its Council meetings in person, in accordance with government directives.
We are therefore pleased to announce that the July 5 meeting will be held at Saint-André Church in Sutton, located at 91 Principale Nord Street.
Here are the strict instructions imposed by the Parish that we must all respect:
- Doors open at 7 p.m.;
- Capacity limited to 100 people: first come, first seated;
- Wearing of a procedure mask (medical) is mandatory at all times (no scarves or cloth masks);
- Sanitation check by church staff: they will check your mask and make sure you sanitize your hands;
- Seating assigned by church staff and required to remain seated;
- No movement of people allowed in the church during the session, except to go to the bathroom, or to the microphone during question periods;
- If you wish to talk with your fellow citizens, you must do so before entering the church.
In addition, in accordance with government guidelines, questions may be asked in one of two ways: either you send your questions in advance by email to [email protected], in which case a Council member will read them, or you can ask them in person, on the spot, at the microphone.
We thank you in advance for your compliance with these guidelines. Please note that the meeting will also be broadcast live on our YouTube channel.
The Town would like to thank the Fabrique Saint-André de Sutton for its precious collaboratio