UPDATE December 25 at 12:00 p.m. – Message from the Town of Sutton
The situation continues to improve, new sectors have been connected. However, Maple Street and the Montagne sector have blown up again, due to an overload: we reiterate our request to reduce your electricity consumption until everything returns to normal.
Consult Hydro-Québec’s info-panne site to find out more about your sector.
NEW OPENING HOURS for the Emergency Drop-In Centre at Town Hall: open today until 4:00 p.m. and starting tomorrow from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Attendance at the drop-in center has dropped, which is a sign that the need has decreased. No one showed up for the night and only a few people showed up this morning.
Also, we will be closing at 4pm today and reopening tomorrow, December 26, with the following schedule: 10am-2pm until further assessment: coffee, tea, electrical outlets, wifi, showers for those who need them!
Hours of operation for the following businesses:
– Esso Gas Station: expected to reopen around noon
– BoniSoir Convenience Store: open until 11 p.m. today and 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. tomorrow
– Valse des pains: open until 1:30 p.m. today and from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. tomorrow
– Brunet Pharmacy: closed today, open tomorrow from 12 p.m.
– IGA: closed today, open tomorrow from 8:30 a.m.
– Auberge West-Brome: open every day
Reminder: the water source on Route 215 is fully functional for your water supplies!
Merry Christmas to everyone and good luck!