Services to Citizens
The Director General plans, organizes, oversees, coordinates and monitors municipal administrative functions and liaise with political bodies and external organizations.
- Supports elected officials in their decision-making process;
- Enforces regulations and council decisions;
- Plans, organizes and monitors municipal activities;
- Maintains communication with the council, committees and public servants;
- Manages communications between the municipality and the public;
- Manages Town's human resources;
- Oversee the enforcement of municipal laws;
- Maintains links with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Land Occupancy;
- Manages the processing of complaints and requests from citizens;
- Maintains links with the MRC;
- Assumes the direction of civil security;
- Acts as the emergency measures coordinator.