Support For Cultural Organizations
- Management support;
- Access to tailored training programs
- Help getting projects off the ground
- Logistical support when organizing events (Coordination with public works for the lending and setting up of equipment, etc.).
- Research and advice on things like how to promote activities, and organizational development;
- Guidance and referral to programs and agencies that support cultural development and could help organizations carry out their missions.
- Distribution of information relevant to cultural development;
- Connecting with efforts to promote cultural activities.
- To help get projects or collaborations off the ground: having a global view of the community and knowing the strengths, talents, interests and plans of key players makes it possible to bring people together;
- With the municipal authorities (through the cultural development officer): Acting as a bridge between the Town and the cultural community to forward requests appropriately and promote a joint approach.
- Financial contributions from the municipality via Sutton’s Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy and the municipal component of the Pacte Rural and support for Journées de la culture preparations;
- Dissemination of information about funding programs to help support organizations and further the town’s cultural mission;
- Moral support for funding applications made to other backers.
Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy (Cultural Fund)
Deadline to apply for 2018 grants : October 9, 2018
- Community, Cultural, Recreational and Sports Organizations Recognition and Support Policy (Cultural Fund)
|Procedure and forms|