Due to the health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and as announced on June 30, 2021, the Council meetings will be held at Saint-André Church in Sutton, located at 91 Principale Nord Street, until further notice.
Here are the strict instructions imposed by the Parish that we must all respect:
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Capacity limited to 100 people: first come, first seated.
- Wearing of a procedure mask (medical) is mandatory at all times (no scarves or cloth masks).
- Sanitation check by church staff: they will check your mask and make sure you sanitize your hands.
- Seating assigned by church staff and required to remain seated.
- No movement of people allowed in the church during the session, except to go to the bathroom, or to the microphone during question periods.
- If you wish to talk with your fellow citizens, you must do so before entering the church.
In addition, in accordance with government guidelines, questions may be asked in one of two ways: either you send your questions in advance by email to [email protected], in which case a Council member will read them, or you can ask them in person, on the spot, at the microphone.
Note that, during each meeting, thirty minutes are reserved for questions relating to the agenda and thirty minutes for other questions. Consequently, the council may not be able to address all of the questions during these periods. The questions addressed and the answers are accessible by viewing the video of the session on the Town's YouTube channel.
Citizens who wish to send written questions should email them to [email protected] by 4 p.m. on the council meeting day.
We thank you in advance for your compliance with these guidelines.
Please note that given the technical and computer problems that have arisen, the meetings will not be broadcast live, but will be broadcast on a deferred basis on the Town's YouTube channel in the following days. Video of the meetings are accessible on the same channel. The minutes are published a few days after the meeting and remain provisional until they have been adopted at the next council meeting.
Upcoming Council Meetings
Click the link for the next council meeting to see the agenda (in French only) if available.
Please note that the agendas available are preliminary versions and can be changed at any time by the council before the meetings.