Services to Citizens
Public Works and Fixed Assets
The Public works and Fixed Assets Department plays a vital role in the community by maintaining all municipal infrastructure.
- Collection of residual materials (garbage, recycling, organic materials, large household items) and glass collection;
- Maintenance of the road network (asphalt roads, gravel roads, road signs, culverts and ditches);
- Snow removal;
- Maintenance of municipal parks and green spaces;
- Maintenance of municipal buildings;
- Production and distribution of drinking water;
- Wastewater treatment;
- Maintenance of the municipal fleet of vehicles.