Recreation and Sports Events
Calendar of events of the Town of Sutton
Saturday February 18, 2023
The WINTER PLEASURES event is organized every year by the Town of Sutton, in collaboration with the Sutton Economic Development Corporation, to offer citizens the opportunity to enjoy a festive and gathering atmosphere during a winter day.
It takes place at the Goyette-Hill Park where free and fun activities are proposed. In addition: music, hot drinks and a fireworks display in the evening!
Guaranteed fun for all!
Snow sculpture contest
from December 16, 2022, to February 8, 2023
A great winter activity to do alone, with friends or family!
For a third consecutive year, the Town of Sutton is organizing a snow sculpture contest as part of its WINTER PLEASURES event.
Participants, both children and adults, can send photos of their work before February 8, 2023, in the Amateur or Expert category.
Winners will be announced during the WINTER PLEASURES event on February 4, 2023.
- Make a snow sculpture and take a picture of yourself with it.
- Fill out the form below. Deadline to participate: February 8, 2023!
- From February 10 to 15, photos of the snow sculptures received will be submitted to a public vote on the Town's social networks.
- On February 18, 2023, the winners will be publicly announced at the event and on social media.
- Simple sculptures like a snowman.
- Recommended category for young people and families.
Expert Category :
- More complex sculptures with a lot of details.
- Category recommended for adults, artists and sculptors who would like to try more difficult forms
PRIZES TO BE WON
A prize will be offered to each of the first three winners in each of the two categories Amateur and Expert.
ENTRY FORM - 2023 SNOW SCULPTURE CONTEST
Fill out the form and attach your photo in .jpeg, .png or .pdf format.
"*" indicates required fields
Events, Special Activities or Festivals
Certain municipal equipment may be loaned to organizations for the purpose of holding an activity or event, provided if it is available.
To request the loan of municipal equipment, please consult and complete the corresponding section of the following form:.