COVID-19 (Coronavirus) / Reopening of the tennis courts
In the context of the reopening of the tennis courts, you must respect the following health guidelines and physical distancing rules:
- Only singles games (2 players maximum) are permitted.
- Each player must have their own ball (2 balls) to avoid sharing sports equipment.
- A distance of 2 meters (6 feet) must be respected at all times.
Tennis court rules are as follows:
- Tennis courts are accessible from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- One period of play time corresponds to 60 minutes and begins every hour on the hour (e.g 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., etc.).
- Players may continue their game after a period of play time if no other players are waiting.
- If all the courts are occupied, a player must wait until the next time period to access a court.
- At all times, players must demonstrate civic spirit, politeness and courtesy to avoid conflict.
- No reservation is necessary to play.
Thank you for your collaboration!