Deployment of optical fibre—update as of May 17, 2021
- The construction of the high-speed network in Bedford as well as in the Township of Bedford is completed;
- Optical fibre is lit at a regular rate in several municipalities, particularly on the side of Stanbridge East, Sainte-Sabine as well as in Dunham, etc.;
- The construction of the network is progressing well in all phases of the project, construction has started on the Brome and Bolton-Ouest side;
- The preparatory stages have made great progress in Sutton, the first permits have started in this sector;
- The number of doors has now passed the 3261 mark, an increase of 179 doors since the last update of the calendar;
Citizens should express their interest in IHR’s services in advance so that IHR can consider the services they want. When the signal is confirmed at the requested address, the resident will be contacted to arrange an installation date. You can contact IHR Customer Service at 450 346-0057 or 1 888 346-0057 or by completing the online membership form at https://ihrtelecom.com/registration/.