Filtex : weekly update – August 5 to 9, 2019
- The removal of asbestos from building # 1 on Pine Street has been completed. The work was performed on August 5 and 6 .
- The asbestos removed has been deposited in an appropriate container inside the fenced perimeter of the site.
- Friday, August 9, the contractor B. Frégeau & Fils inc. began moving the heavy equipment onto the site (excavator, mobile elevating work platform etc.).
- The installation of the high, fine debris, anti-dispersion fence is in progress.
- The demolition and disposal of materials phase will start the week of August 12.
- For any questions please contact the Public Works Secretary, Jessica Savard, by phone at 450 538-2290 or by email to [email protected]
- You can consult the summary of the key facts regarding the demolition process of the former Filtex factory, published July 26, by clicking here.